Resorts World Las Vegas Transforms into the Ultimate Holiday Destination this Winter Season
LAS VEGAS (Dec. 9, 2021) – The awaited holiday season has arrived at Resorts World Las Vegas as the luxury property welcomes guests to experience its first holiday affair. With cheery décor and picturesque photo opportunities at every turn, a holiday speakeasy, delectable feasts across the resort and various New Year’s Eve festivities, the integrated resort has become the must-experience holiday destination.
A Holiday Escape at The District
The 70,000-square-foot District at Resorts World Las Vegas boasts a stunning seasonal display as guests are welcomed to bask in beautiful holiday installations throughout the space. With dynamic sets and eye-catching décor, The District provides the perfect photo opportunity for friends and family. Adding to the festive cheer, the 50-foot LED Globe located in the center of The District has transformed into a larger-than-life snow globe featuring captivating digital scenes for the season. Fun animations bring the snow globe to life throughout the day, showcasing charming displays of falling snow on a hillside cabin decorated with Christmas lights and surrounded by trees, a snowman and more.
Famous Foods Street Eats Holiday Fun
Guests will be welcomed to meet Old Saint Nick as he makes his way to Famous Foods Street Eats. From noon to 4:00 p.m. on Dec. 11, 12, 18 and 19, children and families alike will be able to meet Santa himself for a one-of-a-kind photo opportunity. Adding to the holiday cheer, guests can make a stop at the Sweet Eats food stall to indulge in a variety of tasty and Instagrammable sweet treats such as chocolate Christmas ornaments, Santa macarons, gingerbread cookies and more.
Here Kitty Kitty Vice Den
Famous Food’s discreet speakeasy has been reimagined as Here Christmas Kitty, an elegant yet Instagrammable hideaway filled with cheerful holiday décor and droves of colorful string lights. The cozy bar now welcomes guests, who are in the know, to the transformed space to indulge in delectable handcrafted seasonal cocktails including:
- Hot White served hot with Baileys, peppermint liqueur, a white chocolate ball and garnished with a candy cane
- Palm Springs Holiday with Captain Morgan rum, lime juice, pineapple juice, cinnamon syrup, egg whites and topped with nutmeg and an umbrella
- Yuletide Punch with Ketel One vodka, St. Elizabeth all-spice dram, lime juice, pomegranate syrup and garnished with a dehydrated lemon chip
Here Christmas Kitty is now open to the public and will be spreading the holiday cheer through December 31. The speakeasy is open daily starting at 4:30 p.m., guests must be 21 and older.
Holiday Dinners at Resorts World Las Vegas
The dynamic dining portfolio at Resorts World Las Vegas will offer holiday feasts across the property as restaurants including Genting Palace, Kusa Nori, ¡VIVA!, Wally’s Wine and Spirits and more, host delectable dinner options for all. Please see below for all holiday menus available at Resorts World Las Vegas.
- Dawg House Saloon & Sportsbook will provide a $35 specialty holiday dish on Saturday, Dec. 25, from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m., which includes:
- Bone-in ham steak with an orange marmalade glaze, southern greens and mashed red potatoes
- Genting Palace will welcome guests for an extravagant $138 five-course holiday menu on Saturday, Dec. 25, from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. The menu will consist of:
- Combination of Vietnamese shrimp spring rolls, crisp Peking duck skin and foie gras
- Braised bird’s nest soup with Alaskan crab meat in supreme broth
- Sweet and sour crispy Kurobuta pork
- Penang “Konlo” wonton and BBQ pork noodle
- Combination of tropical fruits, chilled mango cream, pomelo and sago
- Kusa Nori will have a luxurious holiday special for $125 on Saturday, Dec. 25, from 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. which features:
- Black Hawk Wagyu Prime Rib with furikake tempura haricot vert, wasabi celery root puree, black garlic au jus and a yuzu kosho crème fraiche
- The Kitchen will welcome guests for a tasty three-course meal on Saturday, Dec. 25, priced at $47.99 which includes:
- Choice of Lobster bisque or The Kitchen Caesar salad
- Holiday Prime Rib with au jus, au gratin potato, crispy brussels sprouts, bacon and apple gastrique
- Chocolate chestnut tart with cranberry coulis and Chantilly cream
- ¡VIVA! by Chef Ray Garcia will serve a $79 three-course family-style holiday meal on Saturday, Dec. 25, from 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. that consists of:
- Piña Asada and mushroom tetelas
- Ancho-crusted ribeye, crispy fingerling potatoes, wood-roasted brussels sprouts, arroz and frijoles
- Pastel de camote and churros
- Wally’s Wine and Spirits presents a delectable holiday dish for $95 that will be available on Saturday, Dec. 25, from 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.:
- Tournedos Rossini, foie gras, a beef oxtail madeira reduction, truffled potato millefeuille and shaved truffles
For more information on the holiday activations and menus at Resorts World Las Vegas, please visit www.rwlasvegas.com/experiences/holiday.
New Year’s Eve Celebrations
To ring in the new year, Resorts World Las Vegas will offer several ways to celebrate across its food and beverage and entertainment venues, including specialty holiday menus, treats and festivities at Genting Palace, Kusa Nori, Fuhu, Redtail, Crystal Bar and Sweet Eats at Famous Foods.
Resorts World Las Vegas will celebrate the entire New Year’s Eve weekend with multiple entertainment offerings throughout the property. The Resorts World Theatre will feature a performance from resident entertainment partner Katy Perry on Dec. 31. Zouk Nightclub will start the weekend with Madison Beer on Dec. 29, followed by a set from international icon Tiësto on Dec. 30. GRAMMY Award-winning DJ and producer Zedd will welcome the New Year with a performance on Dec. 31 and DJ Snake will kick off 2022 with a show on Jan. 1. Guests 21 years of age and older can buy a weekend pass to experience all the New Year’s Eve festivities.
For more information on all the New Year’s Eve festivities and menus at Resorts World Las Vegas, please visit www.rwlasvegas.com/experiences/nye.