Resorts World Las Vegas Transforms into the Ultimate Lunar New Year Destination
Las Vegas (Jan. 18, 2022) – Resorts World Las Vegas will honor the Year of the Tiger with its first property-wide Lunar New Year celebration. The resort will be filled with festive décor, entertainment, specialty cocktails, seasonal menu items and more.
Year of the Tiger Entertainment
To celebrate the occasion, Resorts World Las Vegas will feature eye-catching decorations, fun photo opportunities and can’t-miss entertainment throughout the resort, including:
- On Tuesday, Feb. 1, the Famous Foods Street Eats stage will kick off the Lunar New Year celebration with special performances including lion blessings, martial arts, Chinese singers and folk dancers as well as an over-the-top cultural fashion show. The stage will host daily performances from 6 to 7:30 p.m. from 28 through Feb. 4.
- At the center of the resort’s 70,000-square-foot dining and shopping destination, The District, the 50-foot LED Globe will feature Lunar New Year themed animations of larger-than-life blossoming money trees with branches that grow gold coins and lucky red envelopes.
- The resort will host an extravagant dragon and lion dance on Saturday, Feb. 5 at 5 p.m. that will begin in the South Porte Cochere, move through the property with blessings at Genting Palace and the Crockfords High Limit Lounge, and end at the Plaza on Las Vegas Blvd.
- Those looking for an exciting way to ring in the Year of the Tiger can celebrate at Zouk Nightclub with performances from DJ Flight on Thursday, Jan. 27, Louis The Child on Friday, Jan. 28 and Tiësto on Saturday, Jan 29. A specialty Eye of the Tiger bottle service package will be available for purchase during the Lunar New Year weekend, including eight bottles of Perrier Jouet, one magnum of Absolute Elyx, eight bottles of Fiji Water, eight Red Bulls and a presentation with lights, sparklers and a lion dance.
Lunar New Year Specialty Menus and Cocktails
The dynamic dining and cocktail portfolio at Resorts World Las Vegas will provide guests a number of specialty menus for the holiday, such as:
- Genting Palace will prepare two decadent menus to celebrate the occasion, including a five-course prix-fixe menu as well as an a la carte Dim Sum Brunch menu.
- Kusa Nori will feature Lunar New Year-inspired specials from Jan. 28 through Feb. 6, including a Misoyaki Mugifuji Pork Tomahawk, served with a 12-ounce robata grilled pork chop, cauliflower puree, shiso kaki compote and glaze, Tokai Suzuki, made with steamed whole sea bass, shitake mushroom and lotus root and scotched sesame ponzu sauce and more.
- Famous Foods Street Eats will present “eight lucky street eats” from Jan. 30 through Feb. 6, with each dish symbolizing good fortune for the new year from Nori Bar, Ah Chun Shandong Dumplings, Boon Tong Kee, FUHU Shack, Ten Suns and Sweet Eats.
- Good luck can be found under the Sakura Tree at Fuhu during Lunar New Year. Guests can immerse themselves in the holiday with specialty food and beverage items.
- RedTail will serve The Lucky Tiger Shot, made with vodka, crème de cacao, pineapple juice and lime juice, priced at $8.88.
- Offering spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip, Allē Lounge on 66 will feature Lunar New Year décor and specialty Remy Martin cocktails on Sunday, Jan. 30 and Sunday, Feb. 6.
- At the heart of the casino floor, Crystal Bar will offer custom Hennessy cocktails to be enjoyed surrounded by cherry blossom décor.
For more information on the resort’s food and beverage specials for Lunar New Year, please click here.
For more information on the holiday activations and menus at Resorts World Las Vegas, please visit rwlasvegas.com/lunar-new-year.
About Resorts World Las Vegas
Resorts World Las Vegas was developed by Genting Berhad, a publicly traded Malaysian corporation registered with the Nevada Gaming Commission. The company has affiliated operations in the Americas, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Bahamas. In partnership with Hilton, Resorts World Las Vegas integrates three of Hilton’s premium brands into its resort campus, including Las Vegas Hilton, the resort’s full-service brand; Conrad Las Vegas, Hilton’s lifestyle luxury brand; and LXR, Hilton’s network of independent luxury properties, which operates as Crockfords Las Vegas, Genting Group’s internationally renowned ultra-luxury brand. Resorts World Las Vegas features 3,506 guest rooms and suites, an innovative, next-generation gaming floor, world-class food and beverage options, a 5,000-capacity theatre, distinct nightlife venues, a curated retail collection of designer and boutique shops and more. The integrated resort weaves time-honored traditions of the international Resorts World brand into the fabric of Las Vegas, introducing a bold, fresh take on hospitality to the city with stunning design, progressive technology and world-class guest service. Resorts World Las Vegas is Sharecare Health Security VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide, a verification that ensures the resort has appropriate health safety procedures in place. For more information, visit rwlasvegas.com or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
About Genting Group
Genting Group comprises Genting Berhad (KLSE: GENTING), the holding company, and its listed companies Genting Malaysia Berhad (KLSE: GENM), Genting Plantations Berhad (KLSE: GENP) and Genting Singapore Limited (SGX: G13). Genting Group is involved in leisure and hospitality, palm oil plantations, power generation, oil and gas, property development, life sciences and biotechnology activities, with operations spanning across the globe, including in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, China, the United States of America, Bahamas and the United Kingdom. Genting Group is a leader in the global gaming and hospitality industry. Founded in 1965, Genting Group has more than 50 years of experience in developing and operating destination resorts in the Americas, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Bahamas, offering an unparalleled resort experience and iconic entertainment attractions to over 50 million visitors a year. For more information, visit www.genting.com.
Allied Global Marketing (for Resorts World Las Vegas)