Privacy & Statements
By visiting this website, or otherwise using or accessing our Services, you expressly consent to the practices described in this Policy. If there is anything contained in this Policy that you do not agree with, you should not visit, use, access, or otherwise provide information to us in connection with our Services.
This Policy applies only to Resorts World Las Vegas and does not apply to Services provided by our affiliated properties. While this Policy describes our general privacy practices, some jurisdictions may have more restrictive privacy-related laws and regulations. Please refer to the following appendices for additional information:
- Appendix A: California Consumer Privacy Act
- Appendix B: Nevada Internet Privacy Act
- Appendix C: General Data Protection Regulation
2. How We May Collect Personal Information
In connection with providing our Services or other information you request, we may collect information that can be used to identify you individually or make you identifiable (collectively, “Personal Information”). A representative, non-exhaustive list of the categories and sources of Personal Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
2.1 Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us
- Identifying Information. You may provide Personal Information to us when you visit, use, or access our Services, such as subscribing to our marketing communications, registering for our Rewards Program, making a reservation, checking-in at our property, entering in sweepstakes or other special offers and promotions, or providing responses to surveys. Examples of Personal Information we may collect are: first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, travel dates, reservation details, important dates such as anniversaries, as well as scanned images of passport, driver’s license, or other government-issued identification. If you are a member of our Rewards Program, we may also collect information about your username and password, prior stays, and special services or amenities you request(ed).
- Payment and Transaction Information. You may provide Personal Information to us when you purchase our Services or engage in other transactions with us, such as applying for casino credit or gaming on our property. Examples of Personal Information we may collect are: credit or debit card information, financial account number, social security number, employment information, and history of gaming activity. A third party service provider may obtain, process, and store this information solely for the purpose of processing the transaction in a secured manner.
- Employment Application Information. You may provide Personal Information to us when you apply for a job with us. Examples of Personal Information we may collect are: your employment and education history.
2.2 Information Automatically Collected
- We, or our third party service providers, may automatically collect Personal Information from or about you to understand how you interact with our Services, in order to optimize the functionality and performance of our online Services, troubleshoot technical issues, provide you with personalized experiences, and for analytics purposes.
- Device and Wi-Fi Information. When you visit, use, or access our online Services we may automatically collect server log file and related information such as: device type and identification number, operating system, browser type and plug-in, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, domain server, session time, bandwidth used, websites you visit, and geolocation data.
- Do Not Track. Your browser may have settings that allow you to send “Do Not Track” requests to websites that you visit. At this time, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals. This means we may automatically collect information about your online activity, both while you are using our Services and after you leave our Services.
2.3 Information Collected from Third Parties
We may collect Personal Information about you from other sources when you connect or are directed to our Services from third party websites, applications, service providers, or our business partners. These third parties may have separate privacy practices that are independent of this Policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party, including websites or applications operated by our business partners. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these third parties prior to using or providing Personal Information through those websites or applications.
- 2.4 Other Information We May Collect
Social Media Information. When you post, like, comment, or otherwise respond to content on our social media pages, we may collect Personal Information such as: your name, alias, social media profile, content relating to us, as well as images, videos, and audio recordings of you.
3. How We May Use Personal Information
3.1 Provide You with Our Services. Examples of how we may use Personal Information to provide you with our Services include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with you for marketing purposes, such as sending you special promotions and offers
- Responding to inquiries, comments, disputes, or claims relating to our Services
- Contacting you with details and updates about your reservation
- Processing payment for your reservation or facilitating other transactions
- Creating and maintaining customer profile that is accurate and complete to personalize the Services you would want to use
- Administering our Rewards Program, such as managing your choices for earning and using your benefits as part of our Rewards Program
- Performing credit and background checks in limited situations, such as during the review of your casino credit application
- Notifying you of changes to our Terms of Service and other policies
- Administering our online Services, such as maintaining its security and optimizing user experience
- Analyzing trends and usage data relating to our Services to perform statistical studies about our customers
- Conducting analytics and other research to improve or develop new products and services
3.2 Other Purposes. Examples of how we may use Personal Information for other purposes that are not in connection with our Services include, but are not limited to:
- Safety and security purposes
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
- Satisfying contractual obligations
- Protecting and defending Resorts World Las Vegas and its affiliates against legal actions or claims
- Internal business purposes, such as audits and fraud prevention
- Evaluating candidates who submitted applications for career opportunities
3.3 Sale of Personal Information. At this time, we do not engage in the sale of personal information, as the term “sale” is defined by applicable laws.
4. How We May Share Personal Information
4.1 Our Affiliates. We may share Personal Information with our affiliates, for the purposes described in this Policy, consistent with our goal of providing you with exceptional customer service.
4.2 Non-Affiliated Business Partners. We may share Personal Information with non-affiliated business partners so that they can perform certain functions on our behalf in connection with our Services including, but not limited to:
- Processing transactions and fulfilling your requests
- Providing IT, security, and customer service support
- Performing credit and background checks
- Marketing and advertising purposes
- Analytics and research for improving user experience or development of new services
4.3 Government Authorities and Third Parties. We may share Personal Information if it is reasonably necessary to comply with legal, regulatory, and administrative requirements including, but not limited to:
- Responding to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other valid legal process
- Cooperating with law enforcement investigations
- Protecting against fraud, security threats, and other risks
- Protecting our operations, property, and other safety purposes
- Protecting and defending Resorts World Las Vegas and its affiliates against legal actions or claims
- Pursuing our rights such as the collection of debts
- Enforcing our Terms of Service and other policies
4.4 Business Transfers, Bankruptcy, or Reorganization. We may share and transfer Personal Information to a third party, such as a successor in interest, in the event of a business transfer, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, joint venture, or other purchase or sale of all or a any portion of our business interests or assets.
5. Marketing and Communication Preferences
If you no longer wish to receive marketing-related communication from us, or do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such communication or by contacting us at the information provided below. Please note that while you may opt-out of the use and sharing of Personal Information for marketing purposes, we may still use and share your Personal Information for non-marketing purposes described in this Policy.
6. Security and How We Protect Personal Information
We take reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information we collect from unauthorized access, deletion, disclosure, modification, or otherwise improper use. We have implemented commercially available, industry standard security measures in an effort to protect your Personal Information. We also depend on you to keep your Personal Information secure by not sharing any applicable username and password in connection with our Services. By using our Services, you understand and acknowledge that no system, security measure, and transmission of data over the Internet or wireless network, is impenetrable or 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant that information you provide to us would not be compromised in the event of a security breach. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Information have been compromised, you may contact us at the information provided below.
7. Legal Gaming Age and Information About Children
Our online Services and gaming-related activities at our property are not directed to or intended for persons under the age of twenty-one (21). In addition, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe that the child has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us at the information provided below to request that the child’s Personal Information be deleted from our records.
8. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time and without notice. All changes will be effective as of the Effective Date at the top of this Policy.
9. Contact Us
If you have any question or concern regarding this Policy, please contact us at:
Resorts World Las Vegas
Attn: Legal Department
3000 Resorts World Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89109