Resorts World Las Vegas Debuts Multiple Weekend Brunch Experiences
The Strip’s newest resort invites guests to indulge in delicious dishes and boozy cocktails from Fuhu, VIVA and Wally’s Wine & Spirits
To download high-resolution images, please click here
LAS VEGAS (Nov. 03, 2021) – Resorts World Las Vegas, the Strip’s newest luxury resort, is quickly becoming the premier brunch destination with three can’t-miss offerings. Zouk Group’s Fuhu, Wally’s Wine & Spirits and ¡VIVA! all welcome guests for the ultimate mid-day nosh as each venue offers unique and delectable menus sure to please every brunch palate.
Fuhu Brunch provides guests with a high-energy dining experience both inside the restaurant and on the outdoor patio. Available on Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., guests can indulge in a tantalizing menu of dishes with an Asian flair and hand-crafted signature drinks, while enjoying live music by renowned DJs, special acts and Instagrammable photo opportunities at every turn. Menu highlights include:
- Coconut Shrimp Kinilaw with celery, onion, cilantro, coconut chili sauce and chicharron
- Ube Pancakes with condensed milk, whipped butter and Kerisik
- Tamarind Chili Octopus served with pickled cauliflower and a black garlic aioli
- Dragon in the City, a high-end Cosmopolitan made with Belvedere Organic Infusions Blackberry Lemongrass vodka, St. Germain and Grand Marnier served in a beautiful dragon glass decanter
- Szechuan Mary, Fuhu’s signature bloody mary prepared with Belvedere vodka, a Szechuan peppercorn and citrus salt rim and topped with skewered shrimp
Wally’s Wine & Spirits
Touting the finest wine and cheese selection on the Strip, Wally’s Wine & Spirits recently launched brunch available daily from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. featuring a menu ranging from breakfast classics to Wally’s signature dishes with curated wine pairings:
- Truffle Eggs made with black truffle Albufera sauce, shaved Burgundy truffles and a soft baguette
- BLTA Benedict with thick-cut bacon, avocado, heirloom tomatoes, housemade brioche, market lettuce, poached eggs and jalapeno remoulade
- Wally’s Hero served with genoa, capicola, mortadella, prosciutto, provolone, greens and balsamic vinegar on a ciabatta roll
Chef Ray Garcia’s ¡VIVA! hosts brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and features elevated Mexican brunch favorites, in addition to boozy and bottomless beverages. Menu highlights include:
- Chilaquiles with heirloom corn tortilla chips, sunny side up eggs, ranchero salsa and queso fresco
- Chorizo Con Huevos made with pork chorizo, scrambled eggs, refried lentils, fingerling potatoes and flour tortillas
- Bottomless Sangria with the choice of Roja or Blanca
- ¡VIVA!-Flight, a flight of five margaritas including the ¡VIVA-Rita!, Spicy Cucumber, Fresa Sandia, Passion Fruit, and Mango
For more information on Resorts World Las Vegas’s brunch offerings or to make reservations, visit www.rwlasvegas.com/dining.
About Genting Group
Genting Group comprises Genting Berhad (KLSE: GENTING), the holding company, and its listed companies Genting Malaysia Berhad (KLSE: GENM), Genting Plantations Berhad (KLSE: GENP) and Genting Singapore Limited (SGX: G13). Genting Group collectively employs approximately 56,000 people and is involved in leisure and hospitality, palm oil plantations, power generation, oil and gas, property development, life sciences and biotechnology activities, with operations spanning across the globe, including in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, India, China, the United States of America, Bahamas and the United Kingdom. Genting Group is a leader in the global gaming and hospitality industry. Founded in 1965, Genting Group has more than 50 years of experience in developing and operating destination resorts in the Americas, Malaysia, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Bahamas, offering an unparalleled resort experience and iconic entertainment attractions to over 50 million visitors a year. For more information, visit www.genting.com.
About Zouk Group
Zouk Group is a global lifestyle company with establishments that span across nightlife, entertainment, and dining sectors. Its namesake, Zouk, is a 29-year-old nightlife brand known for pushing boundaries of dance music and propelling Singapore on the global map. Ranked Asia’s best club on DJ Mag’s annual Top 100 Clubs list since 2017 and top globally since 2010, Zouk is Singapore’s foremost clubbing institution, delivering the freshest in dance music across genres, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, a constant roster of stellar international, regional and local residents, and top-notch service and hospitality.
Zouk has since evolved into an all-encompassing global lifestyle brand that has expanded into the food & beverage sector with new brands like social gaming bar RedTail, vibe dining restaurant FUHU, and more concepts in the pipeline. Aside from club offerings, Zouk Group also owns ZoukOut, Asia’s premier dawn-to-dusk music festival featuring world class DJs, which attracts a cosmopolitan mix of locals and tourists within and beyond Asia to the beachfront of Singapore. Zouk Group now oversees all club and lifestyle entities in Singapore, Genting Highlands in Malaysia, on board Genting-owned cruise ship, and soon to come, Las Vegas. The company also owns the franchise to Five Guys in Singapore and Malaysia.
Allied Global Marketing (for Resorts World Las Vegas)